Whatever your Porsche needs, we can accommodate for at Cridfords. We continually invest in people, equipment and facilities to provide the most up to date servicing to suit your Porsche.
Cridfords Service Facilities:
- Full Workshop Onsite – Our fully equipped onsite workshop and fully trained technicians offer a full range of diagnostic, maintenance and repair services.
- MOT Testing Onsite – Fully accredited VOSA approved. As part of our on-going commitment to our customers, we will then keep you informed of your next MOT due date.
- Approved Bodyshop – Whether you need minor bodywork repairs such as stone chips, bumper scuffs, paintwork scratches, kerb scrapes etc. dealt with or you've had more of a major bump, our team offer a high quality bodywork repair service with very competitive prices.
- Engine Rebuilds – Our Porsche trained technicians are meticulous in full engine rebuilds
- Diagnostic Equipment – At Cridfords we have the latest PIWIS 3 diagnostic equipment, giving us the ability to pinpoint faults throughout the vehicles systems utilising up to date information from Porsche.
- Tyre Services Onsite - Cridfords have access to a wide range of tyres in various makes and speed ratings and are able to supply and fit tyres on-site as well as carrying out wheel alignment and balancing, alloy wheel repairs and paint refurbishment.
- Air Conditioning Services Onsite – At Cridfords we have all the necessary equipment to carry out any service or repair work to the air conditioning system on your Porsche.
- Laser Wheel Alignment – Incorrect alignment can result in rapid irregular tyre wear and can even affect the handling and safety of the vehicle. At Cridfords we can ensure that your vehicle’s wheels are set to the optimum position, as per Porsche specifications.