Whatever your Porsche needs, we can accommodate for at Cridfords with official Porsche Diagnostics and factory back up via the latest PIWIS 3 system.
We continually invest in people, equipment and facilities to provide the most up to date servicing to suit your Porsche.
Cridfords Service Facilities:
- Full Workshop Onsite – Our fully equipped onsite workshop and fully trained technicians offer a full range of diagnostic, maintenance and repair services.
- MOT Testing Onsite – Fully accredited VOSA approved. As part of our ongoing commitment to our customers, we will then keep you informed of your next MOT due date.
- Body shop – Whether you need minor bodywork repairs such as stone chips, bumper scuffs, paintwork scratches, kerb scrapes etc. dealt with or you’ve had more of a major bump, our team offer a high quality bodywork repair service with very competitive prices.
- Engine Rebuilds – Mark and Sam carry out meticulous engine rebuilds/modifications to an extremely high standard including both classic and modern with a focus on fuel injection/post carburettor cars.
- Diagnostic Equipment – At Cridfords we have the latest Porsche PIWIS 3 diagnostic equipment, giving us the ability to pinpoint faults throughout the vehicles systems utilising up to date information and factory back up from Porsche.
- Tyre Services Onsite – Fitting and balancing with the care and attention your Porsche deserves. Cridfords have access to a wide range of tyres in various makes and speed ratings which we are able to supply and fit on-site. we also carry out digital wheel alignment, balancing, alloy wheel repairs and refurbishment. We have the required tools to work on cars with centre locking nuts, such as Turbo S, GT3 and GTS models.
- Air Conditioning Services Onsite – At Cridfords we have all the necessary equipment to carry out any service or repair work to the air conditioning system on your Porsche.
- Digital Wheel Alignment – Incorrect alignment can result in rapid/irregular tyre wear and affect the handling and safety of the vehicle. At Cridfords we can ensure that your vehicle’s wheels are set to the optimum position, as per Porsche specifications. We can also advise on how to modify the settings, for example upgrading a 991 S to the GTS set up, or a 987 Cayman to the Cayman R set up etc.